Rated 4 out of 5
Rated 4 out of 5
|Ease of Use||
Rated 5 out of 5
We're adding this to your basket.
Designed to give you the best results, Slendertone Abs delivers targeted muscle toning, and is designed to help achieve deep muscle training.
Slendertone Abs stimulates all the abdominal muscles, not just the superficial fibres, by activating the core muscles which are essential for your core stability, posture and defining your shape.
What's more, the Abs7 has an advantage in that the controller marries up with all the other Slendertone garments meaning you can add to your toning routine without spending much more. Both the Bottom and Arm accessories are both compatible with the Abs7.
Why It Works
Slendertone Abs can be used without any physical activity or while doing physical activity.
Slendertone's patented 3 electrode arrangement ensures optimal recruitment of all abdominal muscles, ensuring the entire abdominal musculature, including the deep internal oblique and transversus abdominus muscles and the more superficial rectus abdominus and external obliques.
The medical grade pads ensure the stimulation is spread over the pad area evenly, allowing a more comfortable workout.
Make Slendertone part of your healthy lifestyle: It is recommended that you use Slendertone Abs five times a week to see results in just 4 weeks. After the initial 4 weeks, Slendertone recommends using it three times a week to maintain the muscle tone and shape.
How to Use:
Use Slendertone as part of a healthy lifestyle: eat well, exercise (or move) a little and add tone. The appropriate exercise can alter, slow or even reverse the physiological changes that occur in muscle as we age.
Muscle is an adaptive structure, to achieve tone and definition you must work on them continually, therefore we suggest using the Slendertone Abs belt 5 times a week for 4 weeks to achieve stronger and more toned abs.
It can be used without any physical activity or while doing a physical activity. The additional programmes include sports pro crunch programmes to provide the ultimate Abs workout.
Please do not use if:
- You have an electronic implant (e.g. cardiac pacemaker or defibrilator) or suffer from any other heart problem.
- You are pregnant.
- You suffer from cancer, epilepsy or are under medical supervision for cognitive dysfunction.
- The controller is in close proximity (e.g. 1m) to shortwave or microwave therapy equipment.
- You are connected to high-frequency surgical equipment.
- Wearing the product necessitates placement over areas at which drugs/medicines are administered by injection (short term or long term) e.g. hormone treatment.
Please wait before using your Slendertone product until:
- At least six weeks after the birth of your baby (you must consult your doctor first).
- At least three months after having a Caesarean (you must consult your doctor first).
- One month after an IUD contraceptive device (e.g. coil) has been fitted.
The heavy days of your period have finished.
Please get your doctor's or physiotherapist's permission before using your Slendertone product if:
- You wish to use a Slendertone belt and have a bad back. You should also ensure the intensity is kept low.
- You have any serious illness or injury not mentioned in this guide.
- You have recently had an operation.
- You take insulin for diabetes.
- You want to use it on a young child.
- You suffer from muscle or joint problems.
- Using the product as part of a rehabilitation programme.
A curated edit of our top beauty and skincare essentials.