• Reduces frizz and static
  • Brings the salon experience home
  • Ensures softer, smoother hair without over-drying
  • Fits both the Featherweight 2 and Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryers

Availability: Out of stock

£20.00
Over 250,000 T3 products sold worldwide
Official T3 retailer
The Perfect Blow-dry featuring the Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer by CurrentBody.com close X
  • 2:49
    The Perfect Blow-dry featuring the Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer by CurrentBody.com

The T3 featherweight Luxe 2i Hairdryer is available from CurrentBody.com-http://www.currentbody.com/hair-and-n... lightweight hair dryer uses innovative T3 Tourmaline and SoftAire technologies and comes complete with a Tourmaline ceramic brush for maximum health-boosting, frizz-reducing and shine-enhancing benefits

Overview

At-Home Styling Assistant

Volumises, fights frizz, defines curls and speeds up drying process.

Tourmaline, a gemstone with natural ionic and infrared properties, is infused into the design to help deliver maximum ionic benefits, seal in moisture and reduce frizz and static for healthy styling.

#
#

T3 SoftTouch 2 Diffuser features

Tourmaline: Emits maximum levels of ions and infrared heat for flawless, professional-level styling

Finger extensions: Penetrate into hair, diffusing heat gently for voluminous, frizz-free results

Uniform heat distribution: Ensures softer, smoother and healthier hair without over-drying

Featherweight connector: Snaps easily and securely into place on any Featherweight 2 Dryer

What's in the Box?
  • T3 SoftTouch 2 Diffuser

Video

The Perfect Blow-dry featuring the Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer by CurrentBody.com
  • 2:49

The T3 featherweight Luxe 2i Hairdryer is available from CurrentBody.com-http://www.currentbody.com/hair-and-n... lightweight hair dryer uses innovative T3 Tourmaline and SoftAire technologies and comes complete with a Tourmaline ceramic brush for maximum health-boosting, frizz-reducing and shine-enhancing benefits

Reviews

Questions