- Strengthens pelvic floor which can help improve sexual sensitivity
- Helps reduce bladder leaks and incontinence
- Test and training modes helps you track weekly progress
- Medical grade silicone probe
- Automatically inflates and deflates for ease
- Great for post-natal pelvic muscle rehabilitation
Take back control of your pelvic floor with the Tenscare Pneumatic Pelvic Muscle Trainer. With expert Pneumatic and Biofeedback technology, the device guides you through quick and effective Kegel exercises that help you regain control of your pelvic floor.
The test mode of the device cleverly measures the strength of your pelvic floor, this is then creates bespoke programmes which are designed especially for you.
Working in three different positions, the effective trainer can be used whilst lying down, sitting and standing.
Complete with inbuilt voice (mute possible) alerts, the device talks you through the exercises, showing you how to do them safely and effectively.
1 x iEase unit1 x Female Vaginal Sensor with connecting lead
Plastic container for the Sensor
3 x AAA Batteries
1 x Storage Pouch
1 x Instructions Manual