- Compatible with the Swiss Clinic 3-in-1 Microneedling Skin Roller
- Perfect for those who are just beginning with Microneedling
- Stimulates cell renewal for younger-looking skin
- 0.2mm needles are perfect for those with slightly sensitive skin
- Prevents fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and enlarged pores
Compatible with the Swiss Clinic Skin Roller 3 in 1, this 0.2mm Needle Head uses tiny needles (known as micro needles) to gently penetrate and renew the skin.
This head is perfect if you're just a beginner with Microneedling or have slightly sensitive skin.
It’s also ideal for those who want to target delicate areas such as around the eyes and mouth.
- 1 x Swiss Clinic Needle Head 0.2 Face (Refill)
What is microneedling?
Microneedling is the process of rolling hundreds of tiny little needles over the skin in order to stimulate the cell renewal process.
It works by stimulating an ‘injury’ which encourages the growth of ‘new’, ‘fresh’ skin that is smoother and more even in texture.
Resulting in a healthier-looking, younger complexion that visibly glows.
A new you
As microneedling encourages the growth of new skin, it’s perfect for treating pre-existing skin conditions which may result in an uneven skin tone such as acne scarring, pigmentation or stretch marks.
It also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, meaning you’re likely to see fewer fine lines and wrinkles.