- Most advanced at-home hair removal technology eHPL™
- Suitable for most skin and hair colours
- 5 energy levels removes hair twice as fast
- 92% reduction in hair regrowth
- Treat the whole body in 20 minutes
- Contains 500,000 light pulses
Reducing hair regrowth by upto 92%, the Silk’n Infinity Premium 500,000 uses a new and improved hair removal technology to deliver super smooth results.
Using a revolutionary technique in hair removal, known as eHPL™ technology, it’s the most advanced hair removal technology that can be used at home.
Using an effective combination of Galvanic Energy and Optical Energy, this powerful technique works by opening up the pores and allowing the light pulses to directly reach the hair follicles, stopping them regrowing right from the root.
For the first time, the device can treat nearly all hair and skin colours, even dark skin tones. Including redheads, blondes and greys.
- Silk’n Infinity Premium 500,000 hair removal device
- Adaptor User
- Beauty Case
Silk’n Infinity Premium emits a massive 500,000 light pulses, meaning there is no need for refill cartridges.
Suitable for both men and women, the device can be used on all areas of the body including the legs, armpits, bikini line, chest and face. The device is so effective that you can treat the entire body in 20 minutes.
Safe and effective, each treatment is completely painless and doesn’t cause irritation. Meaning you can be Silk’n smooth, all year round.
Silk'n Infinity must not be used by the following people: children, adults with limited physical, sensory or psychological capacities, or those lacking experience or knowledge in how to use the device.
Silk'n Infinity is not designed for everyone. Hair removal by lasers or intense pulsed light sourced can cause increased hair growth in some individuals. Based upon currently available data, the highest risk groups for this response are females of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and South Asian heritage treated on the face and neck.
Silk'n Infinity is not suitable for use on children or animals.
Do not use if you:
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Have a history of keloidal scar formation
- Have suffered or suffer from epilepsy
- Have a disease related to photosensitivity such as porphyria, polymorphic light eruption, solar urticaria, lupus, etc.
- Have a history of skin cancer or areas of potential skin malignancies
- Have received radiation therapy or chemotherapy treatments within the past 3 months
- Have received drugs from your physician for a skin condition within the past 6 months
- Have any other condition which in your physician's opinion would make it unsafe for you to use the device
- Cannot sense heat properly because of an illness or other health related issue
- Do not use the device on tanned skin
- Do not use around or near the eyes (only below the cheekbones)
- Do not use on tattoos or permanent make-up, dark brown or black spots (such as large freckles, moles or warts), nipples, genitals or lips
- Areas with injected fillers or toxins
- A part of the body that has a history of herpes outbreaks
- Skin that has active eczema, psoriasis, lesions, open wounds or infections (cold sores), abnormal skin conditions caused by systemic or metabolic diseases (diabetes for example)
- Areas where you may want hair to grow later - the results are permanent