The concept of sharing hair removal solutions has never been the done thing, however with the Silk'n Cleansing Box you can share yours with your significant other. Designed to disinfect your Silk'n hair removal device in just 6-7 minutes, it is a safe and easy-to-use solution. Best known for its bacteria-killing benefits, the Silk'n Cleansing Box works by using blue LED light. The bacteria absorbs the blue light, which in turn kills it. By simply putting your device into the Cleansing Box, its cleansing process leaves you with a hygienically clean device that you can share with others, if you wish.
- Silk'n Glide Unisex 200,000 IPL Device
- Power Adapter with UK Plug
- Silk'n Cleansing Box
- Storage Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- 2 Instruction Manuals
- 2 AAA Batteries
Trademarked by Silk'n, the Glide Unisex works by using HPL, the home version of the well-known IPL hair removal technology by Silk'n.
Clinically proven to remove hair from its follicles using pulses of light, the light energy is absorbed in the hair shaft.
This energy is transformed into heat, which disables the hair follicle, in turn reducing its ability to grow.
The tissue around the hair follicle is kept at a normal temperature whilst the hair follicle absorbs the light energy. After each treatment, the hair growth is reduced and by following the recommended treatment plan for the area you want to treat, you can enjoy up to 92% permanent hair reduction.
Silk'n HPL technology works on a wide range of skin tones and hair colours, including darker skin tones which is not typical of many light pulsed devices.
You can also use the Silk'n Glide Unisex after sunbathing on setting 1.
Silk'n Glide is not designed for everyone. Hair removal by lasers or intense pulsed light sourced can cause increased hair growth in some individuals. Based upon currently available data, the highest risk groups for this response are females of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and South Asian heritage treated on the face and neck.
Do not use :
- On the naturally darkest skin complexion (check box for details)
- On energy levels 2-5 on tanned skin or after recent sun exposure. Do not expose the treated areas to the sun
- Never use Silk'n Glide around or near the eyes
- Do not treat on tattoos or permanent make-up, dark brown or black spots (such as large freckles, birth marks, moles or warts), nipples, genitals or lips
- Do not treat on active eczema, psoriasis, lesions, open wounds or infections (cold sores), abnormal skin conditions caused by systemic or metabolic diseases (diabetes for example)
- A treatment area that has history of herpes outbreaks
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- Do not treat on areas where you might want hair to grow - results are permanent
- Keep the device away from water
- Do not attempt to open or repair your Silk'n Glide device - stop using immediately if the device or cord are damaged or not working properly