November Offer: 15% OFF
- Sophisticated Electro Muscle Stimulation device
- Helps with muscle recovery and sports rehabilitation
- Multi-user - you can share the device with 10 people
- Simple to use
- Complete with 424 real programs
- Improve your recovery time
Designed to improve the physical performance of Triathletes by reducing their recovery time, this device is ideal for those who are in to sport and looking for an easy to use electrostimulation device.
Electrostimulation is a technology that provokes muscle contractions by delivering electrical impulses that emulate real ones by using electrical impulses that act on motor points.
Complete with 4 channels and 424 programmes, the device is perfect for those looking for an effective way to stimulate muscles after exercise and is particularly effective for those taking part in running, swimming and cycling.
- 1 Carrying case
- 1 Globus “Triathlon Pro” Stimulator
- 4 Cables for electrode connection
- 2 Cables for microcurrents and ionophoresis
- 4 self-adhesive square electrodes
- 4 self-adhesive rectangular electrodes
- 1 Power supply
- 1 Operating manual
Complete with 424 programmes, the device can also be used to treat a number of other conditions as well as sports rehabilitation.
1 Aesthetic, 21 Bike Conditioning, 8 Bike Recovery, 19 Runner Recovery, 16 Swimming Conditioning, 6 Swimming Recovery and 6 Sports programmes.
Globus uses a range of advanced technologies to make this stimulator extremely easy-to-use and safe in any situation.
The multi-functional device can also be used to treat pain conditions such as menstrual and chronic pain, as well a number of health and beauty treatments such as Bio-Pulse drainage, toning massage, post-pregnancy firming along with many more.
From fitness and pain to health and beauty, the device comes inbuilt with a program designed to fit or your needs.
- Do not stimulate the neck region
- Do not use if you have a demand type cardiac pacemaker
- Do not use if you are receiving cancer treatment, seek medical advice from your oncologist
- Do not use on undiagnosed pains until aetiology is established
- Do not use on sores and dermatological diseases
- Do not use on acute traumas
- Do not stimulate recent scarring or stitches
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use while driving
- Do not use across the eye or genital areas
- Do not use the Globus device in water or in an environment where combustible gas, inflammables or pure oxygen is present
- Use with caution, as excessive stimulation could break fragile capillaries
- Always consult a doctor prior to using the device
Skin irritation can occur on rare occasions. If you have an allergic reaction to the gel, stop using the device and contact a specialist doctor. If you start to have palpitations during the treatment, it's better to stop treating and the sensation will pass immediately.