Do not use if you have a history of skin cancer or areas of potential skin malignancies. Use of the device has not been tested in areas with skin cancer and therefore the effects are unkown.
Do not use if you have a history of light triggered seizures.
Do not use over thyroid gland (neck area). It may result in stimulation of growth.
Discontinue use if you encounter any discomfort or skin redness that lasts for more than two hours. You may have sensitivity to light or another condition. Consult with your healthcare provider.
Do not use if you are exposed to other non-drug "sensitizers" known to cause photosensitive reactions. Doing so can result in skin discolouration, discomfort or pain.
It is recommended that you test a small patch of skin in the area you intend to treat.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if you have experienced a migraine in the last two years.
Do not use if you are sensitive to light.
Always use a certified USB charging source when charging the device.
Do not use if you have an active skin condition in the treatment area. These conditions can make the skin more sensitive to light and more susceptible to injury. Consult your doctor.
Do not use over dark brown or black spots such as large freckles, birth marks, moles or warts on the area to be treated.
Do not use over or near a steriod injection received within the last 6 months. Doing so may result in photosensitive reaction.
Do not allow children to use the device.
How to use
1. Cleanse skin, removing all makeup. For best results, leave skin slightly damp.
2. Press the gray power button on the front of the device. The power button will illuminate to indicate the device is ready for use.
3. Glide the device over the targeted eye area, ensuring full contact between the treatment head and the skin. Treat for 3 minutes.
4. The device will vibrate indicating that it is time to move to the opposite side. Move the device and repeat step 3.
5. You will hear a beep to indicate your treatment is complete. The device will turn off automatically.