How to Use - Faradic Facial Toning:Faradic Facial Toning Treatment Zones
Faradic Facial Toning ProgrammesProgramme 1:
- Apply a generous amount of conductive gel to each of the ball contacts, turn the unit on then position both ball contacts on the area to be treated. Hold the unit in position for 60 seconds to complete treatment of the area. After 60 seconds move onto the next treatment area.
- During treatment you can increase the power and move the position of the ball contacts if necessary until you feel definite muscles contractions.
- You may need to adjust the intensity level when treating different areas of the face.
Firming Rhythmic muscle contractions to condition muscles with a short interval between each pulse. Muscle contractions last 2 seconds followed by a 3 second pause. There are 17 power levels in total. We recommend starting on a low power level on each treatment area and build up until muscle contractions are felt.Programme 2:
Tap Toning Rapid stimulating action. The pulsing massage action lasts 5 seconds followed by a 3 second pause. For best results follow the faradic facial toning regime every day for the first few weeks, alternating between programmes 1 and 2 each day.
How to Use - Iontophoresis Infusion: Iontophoresis Treatment Zones
Iontophoresis Infusion ProgrammeProgramme 3:
- Thoroughly clean and dry skin. Do not apply moisturisers. Tear along the perforated edge of the Collagen and Retinol patch sachet. Take a patch from the plastic casing and peel off the liners to reveal the gel patch.
- Place one patch onto the area to be treated. Place the other patch on the opposite side of the face.
- Apply a generous amount of conductive gel to the (-) ball contact. Always apply plenty of conductive gel to ensure good contact with the skin.
- Select programme 3, Infusion, by pressing the programme/on/off button 3 times. The green light will flash three times to indicate programme 3 is selected.
- With the (-) ball contact touching the skin and the (+) ball remaining on the patch, slowly and gently move back and forth along the patch for 60 seconds.Increase the power until a steady tingling is felt.
- Repeat the process across the other patch. Continue treatment by alternating between patches for 10-30 minutes (5-15 minutes on each patch).
- The patches may remain on the face for up to 1 hour to continue gently infusing. After removing patches, you can massage any residue into your skin.
- After use, switch the unit off. Press and hold the programme/on/off button for 2 seconds. Note: If unit is left on, it will automatically switch off after 10 minutes.
Infusion The infusion programme gives a continuous high frequency sensation. There are 10 power levels. We recommend starting on a low power level on each treatment area and building up until a strong tingling is felt. Important: For infusion you must remember which ball contact is which polarity. The (+) ball contact, should remain on the patch while the (-) ball contact remains on the skin.
Whilst using your 60 Second Face Lift, you may be aware of certain muscles being exercised. This is a helpful guide to help you decide which ones they are.Will the Toner vibrate or make a noise?
No, the toner will not move, vibrate or make a noise. The product works by sending EMS pulses through the gold contacts, which will be felt as muscle contractions in the treatment area.The green led continually flashes on & off, is this right?
Yes, after selecting your required program, there will be a brief pause before the green led begins to flash on & off throughout the treatment.How often can I repeat the Treatment?
For best results we recommend following the Faradic Facial Toning regime every day for the first few weeks, alternating between programmes 1 and 2 each day. Afterwards, use as required to maintain good tone. The collagen and retinol treatments should only be used once in 24 hours and we would recommend 48 hours if you have sensitive skin. Regular treatments should be carried out to achieve longer lasting results.How should I prepare my skin for treatment?
Ideally before starting treatment, cleanse the skin and secure hair back off the face, also have a mirror available. Always do a patch test with the conductive gel on an inconspicuous area of your skin 24 hours before use. If any irritation occurs do not continue treatment. Likewise if you have a skin reaction when first using the collagen and retinol patches, do not continue treatment.Is there anything I must avoid after treatment?
Retinol can make your skin more sensitive to the sun, after use we recommend using a high factor sunscreen.Do I have to use the Conductive Gel?
Yes. Using without conductive gel may cause discomfort.Is the Conductive Gel tested on animals or does it contain any animal ingredients?
The conductive gel uses only mineral and/or vegetable ingredients and in line with the EU cosmetic directive is not tested on animals.Can I re-use the patches?
No, the patches are designed for single use only.How long can I leave the patches on for?
The majority of the infusion happens in the first 5-15 minutes on each treatment area, but the patches may remain on the face for up to one hour.How should I store the patches?
Because retinol easily breaks down you should store the patches, in a cool dry place away from sunlight. You may even prefer to store them in the refrigerator to have a cooling gel patch for treatment.Why do the pulses feel stronger on one side of my face?
This is probably the side of your body that you use most or chew your food or both. The muscles on this side of your face are as a result more developed and more toned and will respond more vigorously to the EMS stimulation. Over time the other side will improve and gain important tone and firmness.My teeth feel sensitive during the treatment, is this normal?
Your teeth may feel slightly sensitive during treatment, this is perfectly normal.I cant feel any sensation when using the Faradic Toning on my forehead?
The forehead can require higher intensity levels than normally used on other areas of the face, however it is important to remember to return to lower intensity by pressing the - button several times before returning to treat the facial area.