- Ensures maximum plaque removal between the teeth
- Uses Pulse-Modulation technology
- Enhances gum stimulation and improves circulation
- Most advanced water flosser
- Up to 50% more effective at improving gum health
- Can be used with implants, crowns, bridges and veneers
One of the most advanced water flossers there is, the Waterpik Ultra removes bacteria deep between the teeth and gumline - brushing where traditional flossing can’t reach.
An expert way to remove plaque (that can become damaging to the gums if not cleaned effectively), the device has been clinically proven to be 50% more effective than traditional dental floss for reversing Gingivitis and improving gum health.
- 1 x Waterpik Back Ultra Professional Water Flosser WP-662 with two-pin UK plug
- 7 flossing tips
- User manual
- Two-year warranty
An Elevated Clean
As well as effectively cleaning between the teeth, the device also massages and stimulates the gums, encouraging circulation and keeping them strong and healthy - something that is often forgotton about in the brushing process.
The flosser has been clinically proven to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3-second application.
Designed to be used with water or your favourite mouthwash, it can also be used by anyone who has implants, crowns, bridges and veneers.