- Professional range of electostimulators
- Wide variety of applications
- Multi-user management available
- Relaxes muscles with lymphatic massage
- Customises your massage
- Ideal for rehabilitation and pain relief
Genesy 600 features:
Visualisation of electrode placement on the screen
Programming possible in rehabilitation and pain relief.
Ability to use two different programs simultaneously.
Contraction in demand with the "Action Now" function
Co-contraction special lymphatic massage
Multi-user management with storing preferences.
Create a library of custom programs.
- Globus Genesy 600 Electronic Muscle Stimulator
- Carrying Case
- 4 electrode connection cables
- 4 Electrodes 50x50
- 4 Electrodes 50x90
- User Manual
- Do not stimulate the neck region
- Do not use if you have a demand type pacemaker
- Do not use if you are receiving cancer treatment, seek medical advice from your oncologist
- Do not use on undiagnosed pains until aetiology is established
- Do not use on sores and dermatological diseases
- Do not use on acute traumas
- Do not stimulate recent scarring or stitches
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use while driving
- Do not use across the eye or genital areas
- Do not use the Globus device in water or in an environment where combustible gas, inflammables or pure oxygen is present
- Use with caution, as excessive stimulation could break fragile capillaries
- Always consult a doctor prior to using the device
Skin irritation can occur on rare occasions. If you have an allergic reaction to the gel, stop using the device and contact a specialist doctor. If you start to have palpitations during the treatment, it's better to stop treating and the sensation will pass immediately.