- Uses Cryotherapy to brighten the complexion
- Tightens and lifts the skin
- Improves rosacea, acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Regenerates tissue and evens out pigmentation
- Treatments in under 15 minutes
- Visible results after first use
Loved by A-listers Jennifer Aniston and Gigi Hadid, CRYOpress recreates salon-standard cryotherapy ice facials in the comfort of your own home.
Maintaining a steady cold temperature between -8 and -25 degrees celcius, CRYOpress biologically triggers the skin to boost circulation, sooth inflammation and promote lymphatic drainage to improve your skin’s condition. By improving your skin at its core, your complexion stays healthy and fresh.
For best results, we recommend using the device on a weekly basis. Much like training at the gym, with continued use you’ll train your facial muscles to achieve optimum and cumulative results.
- 001 Skincare London CRYOpress Ice Facial Massager
Use the roller back and forth, working it over the skin in different directions. Applying a gentle pressure on upward strokes will lift the muscles, while rolling down drains away toxins from the skin’s surface.
The device should be stored in the freezer at all times. Simply rinse with water and wipe clean before and after use.
Real reviews from beauty industry insiders
A curated edit of our top beauty and skincare essentials.