Gratis Versand ab 60€

T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer - dry hair 75% faster!

T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer - dry hair 75% faster!

Save 15 minutes in the morning! The T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i will dry your hair 75% faster than conventional hair dryers thanks to its built-in ion generator.

"It genuinely dries more than twice as fast, leaving my hair perfectly dry, full and exquisitely shiny." Daily Mail

In stock and ready to ship

Official T3 retailer
Over 25,000 T3 products sold worldwide

Dry hair in no time

If you have thick, long hair, drying it can feel like a real chore, and can often take well over half an hour.

This hair dryer works so quickly that itll give you time in your day back so you can get on with other things, and it means you wont get hot and flustered whilst youre getting ready to go out.

Tourmaline and SoftAire technology

Thanks to T3 Tourmaline and SoftAire technology this hair dryer gives you fab results. When compared to air drying, this model gives you a 93% Increase in Body, meaning your hair will stay looking beautifully styled for longer. Not only this, but it offers a 79% reduction in frizz and a 21% increase in shine too. Brilliant.

To make styling easy, the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i also comes with a Tourmaline barrel ceramic brush use it combined with one of the 2 speeds and 3 temperatures to create the perfect balance for your hair.

Whats In The Box?
  • T3 2i DeviceHair BrushUK Plug

Press Reviews

• Daily Mail, April 2016

Daily Mail, April 2016

Our latest T3 posts from the Blog