These self-adhesive pads should be connected to the Optimum dual leads. The Pad Placement Chart, included in the product box, illustrates the correct placement of the pads for each selection of target muscles. The flexibility of these replacement pads means it is easy to treat all areas.
The lifetime of your pads is determined by your skin's pH value; we recommend no more than 20-30 applications as repeated use of the same pads can compromise stimulation safety. It is important that you do not use the pads when they no longer stick to your skin. The Pads are Latex Free. The Pads supplied are pre-gelled and ready for use straight from the pack.
How to Use:To reposition your pads during a session, always stop the programme that is currently running, reposition the pads as directed on the Pad Placement Chart and then restart the programme again.br>
Only use pads supplied by Slendertone with your Slendertone Optimum product. Any others may not be compatible with your unit and could degrade the minimum safety levels.
- The pads are for single person use only
- Do not plunge the pads into water
- Do not apply solvents of any kind to the pads
- Always ensure the unit is OFF before removing the pads
- Apply the whole surface of the pads firmly to the skin
- Do not use pads which do not attach to the skin properly