The Rio UV Nails Extensions uses a specially formulated UV gel that reacts with UV light to create very strong, natural looking gel nail extensions while allowing the natural nail to grow freely underneath, using the special UV curing lamp.The UV gel and UV nail lamp can also be used without extension tips to create a strong, protective layer on the natural nail - promoting longer, stronger nails which don't split or peel.
The UV Nails Extensions kit comes complete with everything you need to achieve salon nail extensions at home, including a 15W UV lamp for gel nails. With the correct maintenance and after-care procedures, UV gel nails can last up to 3 months.
UV Nails Extensions contains everything you need to carry out the following salon-style treatments at home:
- Preparing the nails
- Applying extension tips
- Blending in the seam
- Applying UV gel
- UV Nail curing
- Removing nail extensions
- After-care and advice
- New improved 15W UV lamp for nails extensions
- Natural looking nail extensions
- Allows the natural nail to grow underneath
- Everything needed to create professional nails
- Step-by-Step DVD included
- Mains operated
UV appliances are not to be used by persons:
- With open cuts on or around the cuticles or fungal nail infections
- Under the age of 18 years
- With sunburn or skin that burns easily when exposed to the sun
- Suffering from or previously suffering from skin cancer
- Having a first-degree relative with a history of melanoma
- Having a disease that involves photo-sensitivity or receiving photo-sensitising medication (increasing sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation). If in doubt, take medical advise
- Not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- If itching, an allergic reaction or skin reddening occurs within 48 hours of treatment, further exposure should cease until medical advice is sought.
- Glue: Take care when using the nail glue as it bonds skin in seconds. Avoid contact of nail glue with the skin and fabric or clothes, in some cases, this may cause burning. If fingers or other skin surfaces become stuck together, use a gentle rolling motion to try to separate them. If this does not work, try using a little acetone solution on the area. In case of contact with eyes, flush with water.Seek medical attention should irritation persist.
- Do NOT breathe vapours
- Acetone: Acetone solution is included with this product. This is a highly flammable solution, do not use near fire or flame. May damage fabrics and polished or painted surfaces if spilt
Click here for the Rio UV Nails Extensions user manual: