Gleaming white teeth and healthy gums. Ultrasound with up to 96 million oscillations per minute and special toothpaste with millions of non-abrasive nano-bubbles destroy plaque and tartarDo you know?
- Manual toothbrushes have bacteria on them after you brush your teeth and you put that bacteria right back on your teeth the next time you brush
- Toothpaste contains abrasives that remove enamel from your teeth
- Tooth whiteners contain bleach and other chemicals, which can also damage enamel
- Bacteria accumulates far below the gum line, where dental floss cannot reach, the source of a wide range of tooth and gum problems
- If youve recently had oral surgery, brushing with any electronic or manual toothbrush is painful, leaving you a choice of either not brushing - and building bacteria - or using mouthwash
- If you have sensitive teeth or gums, brushing with a manual or electronic toothbrush will irritate them, sometimes causing bleeding
Your teeth regain their original white colour without bleaching.
After two to three days of use, your teeth will shine whiter.
Emmi-Dent is gentler to your gums and the enamel.
The Emmi-dent nano-bubble toothpaste contains no abrasive particles, which are not necessary to rub off the plaque/bacteria from the enamel. Our nano-bubble toothpaste protects the enamel and its protection shield for as long as you use Emmi-dent plus nano-bubble toothpaste.
Ultrasonic technology cleans gently without brushing and with a maximum of 84 million oscillations per minute.
- Destroys plaque and tartar
- Destroys bacteria and germs throughout the mouth
- Reduces gum disease, bleeding and inflamed gums and mouth ulcers
- Can be used for cleaning teeth with braces
- Ultrasonically maintained teeth appear close to the original color and restore healthy gums
- For gleaming white teeth
- Counteracts bad breath
- Activates blood flow in the gums to promote the healing process
- Ideal for implants and braces
- Nano-bubble toothpaste penetrating into every crevice when it nano-implodes triggered by the ultrasonic impulse
- Bacteria are killed by ultrasonic technology up to 12 mm under the gums where no bristles can reach