Compex Theta 500 Mi-ready stimulator has been developed with first hand medical experience and clinical electrotherapy treatments for Orthopaedic and Neurology patients. It is suitable for new or very demanding physiotherapists.
It has a user interface and technical qualities that allows you to progress the use of electrotherapy.Compex Theta 500 Features:
Programmable: With the Compex Theta 500 you can create and personalise your own programs which enables you to customise the parameters especially for your patients.
Mi-ready: The device is Mi-ready. By purchasing two cables with Mi-sensors you can take the advantage of the Mi-technology with Mi-Range, Mi-Tens and Mi-Scan. The Mi-technology helps you to get the most out of your stimulator in terms of comfort and optimizing the stimulation.
2+2 function: You now have the possibility to use the 2+2 function which means that you can choose one program for the channel 1 and 2, and then select one program from the 2+2 program list for channel 3 and 4.
This means that you could treat two different body parts at the same time, or combine NMES and TENS as one treatment.
52 unique programmes: Indication specific programs which makes it easy for the Physiotherapist to treat a patient with the optimal program parameters. Covers Pain relief, Rehabilitation, Sport, Fitness, Aesthetic and Massage categories. A carefully selected collection of the best programs from Cefar and Compex.
A detailed practical guide: Guidelines and treatment recommendations as well as technical parameters for all programs included in the stimulator are provided. On the fold out cover there are illustrations of the suggested electrode placements.
Motor point pen: Included in the kit. This very useful tool together with the dedicated program, helps ensure the optimal electrode placement.
Available in ten languages: EN, FR, GE, SP, IT, SE, NL, PT, TU, GR
- i-button: Allows you to adjust the energy on all four channels at the same time. In custom programmode the i-button allows you to monitor parameter settings of the program.
- Active rest: Automatic adjustment of the active rest energy to 50% of the contraction energy
- Skip function: This function allows you to end a phase and move to the next phase
- Pause: Make a pause of ongoing stimulation when electrodes need to be repositioned.
IPS (Independent Protection System) is implemented to survey all pulses generated from the 4 channels. If the energy is sent out in an unwanted way, the protection system immediately stops any transfer of energy and turns off the device.
Technical Features on the Theta 500 Mi-Ready
- Maximum Amplitude:120 mA
- Intensity:Manual adjustment (energy units 0-999)
- Intensity increments:Minimum 0.5 mA
- Pulse Duration/Width:30-400 msec
- Frequency:1 - 150 Hz
- Power Source:NiMH, Nickel metal hybride 4.8V, 2000 mAh
- Dimensions (LxWxH):138 x 95 x 33 mm
- Weight:300-325g, incl. battery
- Electrical Safety Class:Class II, Type BF
- Safety Compliance:IEC 60601-1, IEC 60101-1-2. IEC 60601-2-11
- Technology mi (muscle intelligence)