Cefar Compex Rehab 400 supports rehabilitation.
A handheld four channel unit which is loaded with all of the fundamental electrotherapy programs for TENS and NMES.Cefar Compex Rehab 400 was created for the medical professional who is experienced with electrotherapy and who wants a muscle stimulator for rehabilitation in Orthopedics, Neurology or Sports Medicine.
Cefar Compex Rehab 400 Features:
- A selection of 35 general programs: Including Pain relief, Rehabilitation, Sport, Fitness, Aesthetic and Massage categories. A carefully selected collection of the best programs from Cefar and Compex.
- 2+2 function: Choose one program for channel 1 and 2, and then select one program from the 2+2 program list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, two patients at the same time, or combine NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- A detailed Practical Guide: Guidelines and treatmentrecommendations as well as technical parameters for all programs included in the stimulator are provided. On the fold out cover there are illustrations of the suggested electrode placements.
- 4 independent channels: The four channels make it easy to cover large areas, or to treat two body areas at the same time. The handheld unit works well in an active treatment area where the patient holds the unit at the same time performing the exercises.
- Rechargeable battery: With the recharger included in the kit a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- Number of Channels: 4
- Number of Programs: 35
- Number of preset, unique programs, inlcuding levels: 41
- Constant Current: Up to a resistance of Max 1300 Ohm/channel
- Maximum Amplitude: 120 mA
- Intensity: Manual adjustment (energy units) 0-999
- Intensity Increments: Minimum 0.5 mA
- Pulse Duration/Width: 30-400 ?seconds
- Frequency: 1-150 Hz
- Power Source: NiMH, Nickel metal hydride 4.8V, 2000 mAh
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 138 x 95 x 33 mm
- Weight: 250-350g, incl battery
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type BF
- Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1,
- IEC 60101-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10