With the Rehab X2 the essentials of TENS and NMES treatments are gathered in one stimulator.
Elite NMES and TENS dual channel machine supports medical rehabilitation and provides effective pain relief.The Rehab X2 has preset programs that cover a large area of indications. The TENS programs includes mixed frequency and CEFAR FLOW TENS. The NMES set includes preset intermittent programs for both orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation, alternating stimulation, strength programs with active rest, warm up, recovery and massage programs.
Rehab X2 features:
- 21 pre-set NMES programs, plus 6 pre-set TENS programs. There are three open slots, which make it possible to create your own parameters for each individual patient. All possible variations in both continuous and intermittent stimulation can be set
- CEFAR EASY TOUCH: Automatic amplitude adjustment. Cefar Easy Touch helps the patient to easily find the right level of stimulation and to enhance the most effective treatment.
- CEFAR FLOW TENS: A preset program with a new comfortable way of stimulation. By using both channels (four electrodes) at the same time, you obtain pain relief together with a pleasant massaging, pumping feeling. Recommended to be used on larger areas of the body, like the back, neck, hip or shoulder area.
- PROGRAME PAUSE: A valuable feature when you want to change electrode positions; Program lock, Compliance and Self check.
- COMPLIANCE: This gives the possibility to monitor the use of the Stimulator with 2 levels of Compliance - Individual Usage Time and Total Usage Time.
- CEFAR CLINICAL GUIDE (CCG): Extensive information regarding the most common indications is added to the User Manual. You will find guidelines and suggested programs with photos of electrode placements for the most used indications of orthopaedics, pain and neurology.
- HAND SWITCH: The hand switch helps the patient to get an effective and individual stimulation by allowing them to manually control the time of contractions in intermittent stimulation programs.
- TIMER: There is a suggested preset treatment time for all the programs, but an option to change the timing individually up to 99 minutes.
- No. channels: 2 simultaneous
- Stimulation current/channel: 99.5 mA
- No. of pre-set programs: 27 + 3 open spots for programming
- Stimulation forms: Conventional, Burst, Modulated frequency/pulse duration, Mixed frequency, Alternated modulated pulse duration (CEFAR Flow TENS), Intermittent
- Pulse width: max. 400 s
- Frequency: max. 120 Hz
- Timer: 0-60 min
- Power supply 2 x 1.2 V AA rechargeable batteries
- Size (W x H x D) : 120 x 50 x 30mm Weight: 180 g
Always follow the manufacturer's operating instructions.
Click here for the Compex Rehab X2 user manual which shows you exactly how to use it: