With it's 31 unique programs: Indication-specific programs make it easy for the PT to treat a patient with the optimal program parameters.
These indications cover Pain relief, Rehabilitation, Incontinence, Conditioning and Aesthetic categories. In addition of standard programs, Denervated and Iontophoresis treatments.
- 2+2 function
- 31 unique programmes including pain relief, rehabilitation, incontinence, conditioning and aesthetic categories
- A complete device includes denervated and iontophoresis treatments.
- Stimulator features: i-button
- Active rest
- Motor point pen
- Rechargeable battery
- Numbers of Channels: 4
- Number of Programs: 31
- Constant Current: Up to a resistance of Max 1300 Ohm/channel
- Maximum Amplitude: 120 mA
- Intensity: Manual adjustment (energy units) 0-999
- Intensity Increments: Minimum 0.5 mA
- Pulse Duration/Width: 30-400 ? seconds
- Frequency: 1-150 Hz
- Power Source: NiMH, 4.8V, 2000 mAh
- Dimensions: 138x95x33mm
- Weight: 300g (+/-15g), incl battery
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type BF
- Complies with Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10
Click here for the Compex Physio 5 user manual which shows you exactly how to use it: