How to Use Your Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic handle for 24 hours.
- Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head
- Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush.
- Select desired speed.
- Follow T-Timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions.
- 20 seconds on Forehead
- 20 seconds on Nose and Chin
- 10 seconds on one Cheek
- 10 seconds on other Cheek
Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
How to Replace Your Brush Head
For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months.To remove the brush head:
- Grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise.
- Pull the brush head away from the handle.
- To attach the brush head: Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.