Elite triathletes, runners, cyclists, and sport enthusiasts throughout the world use the Compex Mi-SPORT Muscle Stimulator to enhance their fitness training and improve their high-level athletic performance.
The mi-SPORT was designed with competitive athletes in mind. Offering the muscle intelligence™ technology (mi-SCAN, mi-TENS, mi-RANGE and mi-ACTION), it takes into account your specific muscular condition and adapts the workout sessions to your physiology and unique needs. Perfect for training, preparation and complete recovery!
The Compex Mi-SPORT is proven in European clinical tests to build muscle size and strength, as well as improve endurance and aid in faster muscle recovery on a post-event basis. Compex Mi-SPORT includes six total programs for your sports training needs - resistance, endurance, strength, explosive strength, potentiation, and active recovery.
Enhance your fitness training with Compex Mi-SPORT:
Cyclists improve endurance
Runners recover faster and avoid muscle injury
Triathletes build muscle and increase strength
Sprinters gain explosive speed and power
Soccer players get quicker to your strength threshold
Football players increase your maximal strength
Basketball players develop quick reactivity and forceful response
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative click here for the Slendertone Optimum:
Interactive training planner
BRAND: Compex View all Compex products
Why buy this product?
- Active Recovery
- Explosive Strength
What's in the box?
- 1 x Compex Mi-Sensor cable
- 1 x Compex Mi-Sport
- 1 x European 3 year warranty
- 2 bags with 2 large electrodes (5 x 10 cm)
- 2 bags with 4 small electrodes (5 x 5 cm)
- A user and applications manual for the Compex Mi-Sport EMS
- Battery charger for Compex Mi-Sport EMS
- Belt clip
- Instructions in English / Français / Español / Italiano / Deutsch
- Motor point pen and a gel sample
- Set of electrode cables
- Special electrode cable for Mi-Sensor system
- The Compex Mi-Sport can also be operated in the above languages
- Travel pouch
- UK & EU plugs
When you exercise, the brain sends the order in the form of electrical currents that travel at high speed along the nerve fibers. These electrical currents excite the motor nerve, which then passes the information to the immediate surroundings of the muscle, triggering a muscle contraction. With electrostimulation, the excitation is directly produced at the motor nerve, rather than by the brain. Compex Muscle Stimulator produces powerful muscle contractions through "optimal", safe and comfortable electrical impulses delivered at the motor nerves. WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Compex Mi-Sport is designed for serious athletes and general fitness enthusiasts who wish to enhance their competitive performance and gain a true competitive advantage!
Programmes available on the Compex Mi-Sport
SPORT with the COMPEX Mi-Sport
- Active Recovery - to improve and accelerate the muscle recovery after an intensive exercise. To be used during the first 3 hours after each session of intensive training or after a competition.
- Concentric - combination of voluntary dynamic concentric contractions with weights and electrically induced contractions.
- Eccentric - combination of voluntary dynamic eccentric contractions with weights and electrically induced contractions.
- Endurance - for athletes who wish to improve their performance in long-duration sporting events.
- Explosive strength - for athletes practising a discipline in which explosive strength is an important factor in performance.
- Fartlek - at the beginning of the season to "re-set" the muscles after a rest period and before more intensive and specific training.
During the season for those who do not have any preferences for a single kind of performance and prefer to exercise their muscles with different work-out methods.
- Hypertrophy - for competitive athletes who wish to increase their muscle mass For body-builders.
- Plyometry - for athletes who, on account of injury, must interrupt or limit their voluntary plyometric training sessions For athletes who wish to increase the quantity of plyometric muscular stimulations without risk of injury To reproduce plyometric work on muscle groups for which this type of work is difficult to achieve voluntarily (deltoid, latissimus dorsi, etc.).
- Potentiation - for optimum muscle preparation immediately before competition.
- Regeneration - to be used the day after competition as recovery training or as a complement to this type of training, the intensity of which can then be reduced.
- Resistance - for competitive athletes who wish to increase their capacity to sustain intense and prolonged effort.
- Strength - for competitive athletes practising a discipline that requires strength and speed.
- Stretching - for all athletes who wish to maintain or improve their muscular elasticity. To be used after all training sessions or during a specific stretching session.
Fitness with the Compex Mi-Sport
- Aerobic - for those who do fitness exercises regularly to increase their endurance and improve the harmony of their figure.
- Muscle building - to improve the musculature in general (strenght, volume, tone) Particularly recommended before using the Hypertonic fo Hypertrophy programmes.
- Muscle starter - to reactivate the muscles of sedentary users and restore physiological muscular qualities The ideal preparation for using the other Fitness category programmes.
Aesthetic functions using the Compex Mi-Sport
- Muscle firming - to be used as the main treatment for muscle firming.
- Muscle tone - to be used to begin with in order to tone up and prepare the muscles before more intensive firming work.
- Shaping - to be used when the firming phase is finished.
Vascular training with the Compex Mi-Sport
- Capillarization - in the period before competition, for those participating in endurance or resistance sports. As a supplement to a programme in the AESTHETIC category. To improve endurance in those whose fitness level is not high.
- Cramp prevention - cramp mainly affects muscles of the lower limbs, in particular the calf muscles.
- Drainage - to combat occasional swelling of the feet and ankles As a supplement to pressure therapy or manual lymphatic drainage Do not use without medical advice in case of oedemas that are the side effect of a pathological problem. Heavy legs - to remove the feeling of heaviness in the legs arising in unusual situations (standing for long periods, heat, hormonal imbalance linked to the menstrual cycle, etc.)
Massage functions available on the Compex Mi-Sport
- Relaxing massage - to remove the feeling of heaviness in the legs arising in unusual situations (standing for long periods, heat, hormonal imbalance linked to the menstrual cycle, etc.). To rapidly recover a feeling of well-being.
- Reviving massage - to contrast effectively sensations of fatigue and localised heaviness.
- Toning massage - to prepare the muscles in an ideal manner before an unusual/one-time physical activity.
- Anti-stress massage To evacuate stress and associated muscular tension.
- Undulated massage 1 To eliminate all unconfortable physical tensions.
- To accompany a return to calm with light pain relief
Pain / Analgesic using the Compex Mi-Sport
- Arthralgia Analgesic current specifically adapted to persistent pain in a joint, as in osteoarthritis and rheumatism (all joints in the limbs except the elbow: see the Epicondylitis programme below).
- Cervical pain Analgesic current specifically adapted to pains in the back of the neck.
- Contracture / Tonolysis To combat recent and localized muscular pain .
- Endorphinic To combat chronic muscular pain>
- Epicondylitis Analgesic current specifically adapted to persistent pain in the elbow.
- Low back pain Analgesic current specifically adapted to persistent low back pain (lumbar region).
- Lumbago Analgesic current specifically adapted to sharp and sudden low back pain (lumbar region).
- Lumbosciatica Analgesic current specifically adapted to low back pain (lumbar region) combined with pain in the buttocks running down the rear of the thigh and sometimes into the leg and foot.
- Sophisticated TENS All acute or chronic localized pain.
- Thoracic back pain Analgesic current specifically adapted to pain in the thoracic region (below the back of the neck and above the low back).
Rehabilitation treatments with the Compex Mi-Sport
- Disuse atrophy / Disuse atrophy 1 Treatment to combat any reduction of muscle volume: -as a result of trauma necessitating immobilisation -accompanying degenerative lesions to joints.
- Muscle growth After a period of using the Disuse atrophy treatment, as soon as the muscle shows signs of a slight recovery of volume or tone Until the virtually complete restoration of muscle volume.
- Reinforcement / Reinforcement 1 At the end of rehabilitation, when the muscle has regained normal muscle volume From the onset of rehabilitation for non-atrophied muscle.
TRAINING PROGRAMS available on the Compex Mi-Sport
Complete Training Programs Designed For All Athletes & Their Particular Sports! A sprinter versus a marathon runner, a football player versus a basketball player, a cross country skier versus an alpine skier; all require widely different physical preparation to achieve peak performance. Strength, speed, explosive power, resistance, endurance
with Compex Mi-Sport, you can tailor your training program to suit your personal needs. If you currently employ a variety of training methods, you can combine the following four training programs to enhance your athletic performance: * Endurance * Resistance * Strength * Explosive Strength Each of these four training programs offers five different levels of work that can be gradually increased. ENDURANCE Program (Levels 1-5)
Who Can Benefit?
Athletes competing in endurance events will see results with this program! It develops the oxidative power of the slow muscle fibers (i.e. their capacity to take oxygen). Sport Usage: Marathon, Swimming 400 m, Running, Triathlon, Rowing, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Skating, Soccer, Walking Its Special Feature? This is a long program of medium intensity. It increases the capillarization of the muscles and establishes a working regimen for developing the oxidative power of the slow muscle fibers, to achieve greater V02 capacity and endurance. Program Profile: The Endurance Program is a long program (45 minutes) that works slow muscle fibers (i.e. the endurance muscle fibers) required in endurance sports.
RESISTANCE Program (Levels 1-5)
Who Can Benefit?
If you're an elite or amateur athlete, competing in a sport requiring intense effort (i.e. "power") for more than 10 seconds, you will benefit from this program. This program increases muscle size, strength and density in the higher modes/settings, and improves muscle tone and firmness in the lower modes/settings. Sport Usage: Running: 400m, Running: 800m, Cycling, Body Building, Swimming >100m, Dance, Weight Lifting, Toning & Shaping, Mountain Biking Its Special Feature? The Resistance Program makes the muscle work very intensively. This enables you to train the muscle at an intensity seldom achieved through ordinary training. The Resistance Program builds muscle size, strength and density. Program Profile: The Resistance Program consists of long tetanic (fused or solid) contractions of the slow and fast twitch muscle fibers, alternating with short contractions in the "active rest" stages.
STRENGTH Program (Levels 1-5)
Who Can Benefit?
Athletes competing in a sport where gains in power improve performance will benef
3 Year European Warranty
Compex Mi-Sport comes with a 3 year European warranty. The Compex stimulator is covered contractually by a three-year warranty. The Compex warranty starts to run from the date you purchase the unit. The warranty covers the stimulator and the stimulation cable fitted for the m-4 system (parts and labour) but not the battery unit, other cables and electrodes. All defects arising from substandard materials or workmanship are covered. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from impact, accident, improper use, insufficient protection against damp, immersion in water, or repair work conducted by unauthorised personnel. This warranty is valid only if accompanied by proof of purchase. Your statutory rights are not affected by this warranty.