With Valentine’s Day lurking just around the corner, those lucky enough to be all loved up will currently be on the look out for that perfect gift. If you really want to impress this year, step away from the “snuggle bug” teddy, put down those cheap roses, and for goodness sake, don’t even think about buying anything remotely heart-shaped or balloon-like.
This year, why not try giving a gift they might actually use again?
Gifts For Her
1. Clarisonic MIA - If your other half doesn’t own one already, then you can guarantee she’ll be thrilled to receive one of these. And if she does own one, why not get her one of the brush heads or cleansers?
2. Beurer Footspa - At this time of year, anyone would appreciate the opportunity to sit down, relax, and enjoy a therapeutic foot soak.
3. Wellbox - As a special Valentine’s Day treat, you’ll get to choose from a gorgeous Swarovski elements necklace or pendant, which makes the perfect extra little treat.
Gifts for Him
1. Shiatsu Foot Massager – Perfect for when you can’t be bothered to give your other half a foot rub.
2. Powerbreathe – Help him to achieve his sporting and fitness goals with one of these nifty little devices.
3. Attach this to his bike, add a big bow, and send him off to work. He’ll defiantly love you for it, but might not get a chance to tell you between rattling off all his new-found statistics.