For the alleviation of spine pain and muscle tension in lumbar vertebra area. Flexible, adjustable with velcro and extension strap this spine gridle works on the basis electrical Nerves stimulation (TENS).
TENS is clinicaly proven, effective, therapy without prescription, by using side effect free method for handling of pains, certain confirmed causes thereby it is also simple to handle by self.
The Beurer EM38 TENS Belt is adjustable with Velcro fastening, which ensures perfect body fit and good contact between electrodes and your skin. The electrodes are built in and you will never need to replace them. You can moisten your skin with water or use a conductive gel, prior to the treatment.
The Beurer EM38 TENS Belt has 4 preset TENS programmes intended to provide relief from back pain. Each programme lasts no more than 30 minutes. Signal intensity is adjustable and you should set it to a comfortable level according to your personal liking and electrical current tolerance. You can pause and subsequently resume the treatment, if you want or need to take a break whilst a programme is running.
- Programme A: Frequency 4 Hz - 110 Hz (3 phases); 30 minutes
- Programme B: Frequency 4 Hz; 25 minutes
- Programme C: 2 Hz (burst); 25 minutes
- Programme D: Frequency 100 Hz; 25 minutes
The current frequencies of all above programmes are suitable for back pain relief.
Beurer EM38 TENS Belt to Relieve Lower Back Pain Features:
- For use to treat back pain in the lumbar region
- Flexibly adjustable, with Velcro fastening, incl. extension belt
- For stomach circumferences of 75 to 140 cm
- 4 TENS programmes
- Medical product