The Beurer PO30 measures arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse frequency).Beurer pulse oximeters provide non-evasive measurement of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse frequency). Oxygen saturation indicates the percentage of haemoglobin in the blood that is loaded with oxygen. Therefore, it is an important parameter for assessing the respiratory function.
To take a measurement, the pulse oximeter uses two rays of light with differing wavelengths, which strike the finger when inserted inside the housing.
A low oxygen saturation value often indicates underlying illnesses (cardiac insufficiency, respiratory diseases, asthma, heart failure etc.)
Beurer PO30 features:
- Simple and completely pain-free measurement
- Small and light for use at home and on the move
- Suitable for sports at high altitudes (e.g. mountaineering, skiing and aviation sports)
- Display with 4 available views
- Graphical display of pulse
- Adjustable display brightness
- Automatic switch-off
- Low battery indicator
- Includes a retaining strap and belt pouch
- Metal storage box
- Particularly suitable for persons with: heart failure, bronchial asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases