This Beurer Deluxe Infrared lamp provides relief for muscular aches and pains using infrared technology and its built-in safety feature prevents risk of overheating with an automatic switch-off after set time expires so you can relax and enjoy.Also with adjustable, tilting screen it allows you to easily treat the affected area.
Infrared light causes warmth to be transported to the human body. Blood supply to the radiated skin is improved and the metabolic rate is increased in the field of temperature. The body is stimulated to heal by the effect of the infrared light; healing processes are targeted specifically.
Infrared light can, for example, be used as an accompanying therapy in the treatment of ear, nose and throat diseases, as well as in facial and beauty care, especially with impure skin. IR heat can also be used as a support tool in the treatment of muscle tension and chills because the heat stimulates blood flow.
The unit has a high quality glass ceramic plate (ceramic infrared). Glass ceramic plates are also used on hobs and when used in conjunction with a lamp ensure intensive and safe infrared radiation that is 100% safe,The device is also equipped with an energy saving function, which means that no power is used when the mains switch is switched off.
Please note: Due to a mains connection: AC 220 V - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hzbeing required this product is not suitable for use outside UK/Europe
Technical Specifications of Beurer Infrared Radiator Lamp IL 50:
- Mains connection: AC 220 V - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 300 W
- Timer: Adjustable from 1 - 15 minutes in one minute steps
- Dimensions: 27 x 27 x 19 cm
- Weight: circa 1.5 kg
- Operating conditions: Temperatures 10 degrees C to 35 degrees C /
- Relative Humidity 50% - 90%
- Protection class: 2
- Radiation intensity: max 200 W / square metre
- IR type: A + B
- Replacement bulbs available
- UV protection: 100 % UV protection
- Legislative compliance: EN 60601-1-2
- Disposal: in accordance with WEEE Directive
- Warranty: 3 years