The replacement bulb will allow you to keep benefiting from the pleasant warming sensation of your IL50 Infrared Lamp. This replacement bulb is 300w and is suitable for use with the Beurer IL50 Infrared Lamp.
Size: 115 x 8 mm
Infrared radiation delivers warmth to the human body. The warmth of the irradiation increases blood flow in the irradiated skin tissues. Increased temperature also improves local metabolism. Improved blood flow brings more oxygen and nutrients to the treated area and encourages the speed of healing. Using Beurer Infrared Radiator Lamp IL30 is easy:
Simply place the lamp on a table or another solid and even surface.
Do not place the infrared lamp on flammable or melting materials (i.e. carpets, table cloth, plastic films, etc.). Ensure sufficient distance is available between the lamp and other objects.
Plug the lamp into mains socket.
Adjust the tilt of the lamp to desired angle, depending upon the area of your body that you intend to treat.
Switch the lamp on and set/adjust the timer to the number of minutes you intend to use it (i.e. 1 - 15 minutes).
Ensure that there is at least 30 cm between the surface of the infrared lamp and the body area receiving the treatment.
When directing the infrared lamp at your face, do not look directly at the infrared light and close or cover your eyes.
Sit, relax and enjoy the healing infrared warmth. Contraindications, precautions and warnings:
- Not for use by persons insensitive to heat
- Use with caution if you are a diabetic; suffer from drowsiness, dementia or lack of concentration; suffer with illness related skin changes; have scar tissue in the area of treatment; suffer with allergies; in children and elderly people; after drinking alcohol or consuming medication.
- Consult your doctor prior to first use of you have acute inflammatory problem.
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubts about using infrared heat.
- Always ensure sufficient distance between your treated body area and the lamp (minimum 30 cm).
- Discontinue using if you suffer allergic reaction or skin sensitivity.
- Never use the infrared lamp when you feel tired and can fall asleep during the treatment session.
- Children must not use the lamp without supervision.
- Do not use for longer than 15 minutes at a time and allow the lamp to cool before next use.