Targeted pain relief for tired, achy muscles, offering a natural alternative to medicine. Its ergonomic design ensures maximum heat penetration to areas such as abdomen, back and joints.
The soft fleecy cover comfortably wraps around the discomforted area and is held securely in place using the Velcro fasteners. This model features a rapid heat-up function and 3 temperature illuminated settings which can be selected using the user-friendly, detachable controller. It has BSS overheat safety protection, ensuring the heating pad will automatically shut-off after 90 minutes of continuous use.
Please note: Due to a mains connection: AC 220 V - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz being required this product is not suitable for use outside UK/Europe
Beurer Easy Fix Heating Pad HK49 features:
- Extra wide rubber strap with velcro fastener makes it comfortable to wear
- Cosy and soft heating pad made of cosy microfibre
- Breathable, cosy and skin friendly
- Detachable control unit
- Machine-washable at 30 °C
- BSS overheating protection
- Electronic temperature control
- 3 illuminated temperature settings
- Size:69 x 28cm
- Automatic switch-off function after approx. 90 minutes
- Oeko-Tex: The textiles used for this device meet the stringent human ecological requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100, as verified by Hohenstein Research Institute
Please note:The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this product can sometimes interfere with the function of your pacemaker. However, they are far below the limits:
- Electrical field strength: max. 5000 V/m
- Magnetic field strength: max. 80 A/m
- Magnetic flux density: max. 100 mikrotesla
Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this product.