Beurer BM19 measures blood pressure and pulse in the same way as a doctor does, by means of a cuff placed around the upper arm. The device features automatic pressure selection and deflation functions for added simplicity and convenience when measuring, and even gives a warning signal when used incorrectly.The BM19 features integrated voice output function in English, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Arabic and Farsi. 2 users can measure and store results, enabling users to track their progress.
The cuff of the BM19 is suitable for upper arm circumferences 23-33 cm which inflates and deflates automatically.
Beurer BM19 Blood Pressure Monitor is incredibly accurate and converts your reading in to a colour-coded WHO (World Health Organisation) Classification of Optimal; Normal; High Normal; Mild Hypertension; Moderate Hypertension; or Severe Hypertension.
Beurer Uppr Arm Talking Blood Pressure Monitor BM19 Features:
- Arrhythmia detection (irregular heat beat)
- WHO classification (World Health Organisation)
- Fully automatic measurement upper arm
- For upper arm circumferences 23-33 cm
- Voice output in English, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Arabic and Farsi.
- Volume adjustable
- 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Time and date
- Automatic switch-off function