The Back Nodger self massager works by helping you to apply precise deep pressure into tense trigger-points (muscle knots) in your own shoulders, neck or back to loosen them on the go, in much the same way youd expect from a masseurs hand.Warning: Nodging your knots can quickly become addictive!
The Daily Mail FEMAIL team can't get enough of the crooked contraption, and the 'Nodg-imonials' read pretty impressively, too:
Mother-of-three Alice says: 'Thank You Back Nodger. This is the best product I've bought in years. My husband is happy too as he says I don't ask to be massaged as much now.'
Office manager Camila adds: 'I have my Back Nodger with me all day at work in my handbag. I have never had so many visitors at my desk wanting to try it out. It sounds dodgy, but it works a treat.
"I am so impressed with this equipment I have been recommending it to my clients to help alleviate any aches or pains to come following our sessions. I also use it in between sessions to iron out knots"
Senior Personal Trainer, Chelsea FC:
"I love the BackNodger. It really works and is so easy to use to release all the knots we get from doing everyday activities like sitting at a desk, looking after children or doing exercise"
Physio, Clinical Lecturer & Back Specialist:
Author: "Exercise Your Way To Health" & "Running Repairs" & Clinical Lecturer, Kings College London
"We recommend the Back Nodger to all our patients. It's fantastic for keeping backs free from everyday stresses and tensions in-between treatments"
Dr Michael Durtnall
Founder, Sayer Clinics: Londons leading neck & back pain experts
Why buy this product?
- 2 Nodge Head Massage Points
- Deep tissue & muscle therapy in hard to reach places
- Relieves muscle tightness, knots, tension and stiffness
Six Simple Steps to Nodging
- Hold the non-slip handle of the Back Nodger with 2 hands.One hand above the other
- Position the Back Nodger red Locator Spot on a knot (feels like a tender area within muscles)
- Relax your shoulders and inhale deeply through your nose. Exhale & relax your arms completely
- Apply targeted pressure deep into the knot by pushing the handle away from you
- Stay relaxed and accept the pressure for one breath in and out
- Move the Back Nodger head to a different spot within the same knot or to a new knot.