1. Insert the power plug into the bottom of the Pure Rayz tool.
2. Plug the power supply into the wall. 3. Press the On/Off switch to make sure tool is functional.
Note: The 10 white LEDs (5 on the right and 5 on the left) in the illustration are infrared LEDs and will appear to be off even though they are working. You cannot see infrared light with the naked eye.
Treatment is three (3) minutes in each area you are treating five (5) days per week for the first eight (8) weeks.
The Pure Rayz tool is cleared for use up to five days per week for the first eight weeks. There is a risk, however, of drying and redness of the skin. If this occurs, please reduce treatments by one day per week until dryness subsides.
After the initial treatment period of eight weeks, you should treat once per week or as needed to ensure that collagen and elastin production remains active and that your skin retains its healthy, youthful glow.
TEST FOR LIGHT SENSITIVE SKIN
1. Place the Pure Rayz tool directly on your arm. Turn on the tool and move it slowly in the area for the full three-minute cycle.
2. If you have pain or redness, you may have light sensitive skin.
1. Start by cleansing your face.
2. If you choose to use a serum, apply at this time.
3. Place the Pure Rayz tool gently on the skin in the first area you are treating.
Note: Do not place the tool directly over the eyelids and keep your eyes closed when treating around the eyes.
4. Move the tool in a slow circular or sweeping motion. Treat within the area for three (3) minutes until the tool emits a soft tone and the tool shuts off.
5. Turn the tool back on and repeat until all areas have been treated.
TIPS FOR USE
When treating around the eyes, use a “C” motion around the left eye and a REVERSE “C” motion around the right eye.
Place the tool on your eyebrow and move the tool in a slow “C” motion or reverse “C” motion around the eye (eyebrow, corner of eye and directly under the eye). This will treat the forehead, ”11” lines, crow’s feet, under the eye and the cheek.
When treating the bottom of the face, use a left to right “sweeping” motion across the bottom of your face and directly over your lips.